“I never thought I’d be doing what I’m doing at 25 , I feel happy. I’m taking more risks, either with work or with myself. It is an environment “if not now, when?” And I’m definitely trying to be more of a person who says yes. Because yes is more fun than no!”
I love these new "type these words into your tags box and post the first tag that automatically pops up" thingies, so fun. Let’s do another one:
My tags are very… intense
Change is never easy.
You fight to hold on,
and you fight to let go.
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Exactly I may not fuck with her but I fuck with basic human rights and the conservation of privacy. She nor does anyone deserve to have their rights violated in such a heinous manner.
You are Arya of Winterfell, daughter of the North. You told me you could be strong. You have the wolf blood in you.
If I let myself l o v e you, I won’t throw myself in front of her. I’ll throw myself in front of you.
Spread these pictures around. This is Jennifer and her best friend from her hometown Andy strunk. They have been best friends since elementary school. In elementary school she (the most popular girl in school) nominated Andy for most popular boy in school. She ran the campaign herself and he won. She has said “he has the kindest heart of anyone I have ever met and he is one of the funniest people I have ever been around”. They still stay in touch and her kindness and support means a lot to him.